Application deadline: Noon on 13 January 2016 (Wed)
Quantity: 14 (exclusive for APSS BASW and BASPA students)
Amount: HK$6,000- each
- Full-time/ Part-time students in BASW and BASPA prgoramme;
- HKCC graduates admitted to current programme in or before 2014/15
(i.e. students from 2015/16 intake cohort are NOT eligible for the Scholarship 2015/16);
- Student who had been awarded the HKCC Scholarship before are not eligible in the same degree programme of studies.
- Both local and non-local students are eligible.
The selection will be based on the candidate’s:
- academic excellence (GPA in the academic year 2014/15 preferably > 3);
- extent of involvement of services to PolyU or the community and;
- excellent achievements in co-curricular activities (e.g. achievement in sports and music, serving as official of student organizations, etc.).
1. APSS Scholarship Selection Panel will review all applications and nominate 14 students to receive the scholarship;
2. Final awardees are subject to the donors’ approval; and the donors reserve the right to withdraw the scholarships in case there is no deserving candidate or any other unforeseen circumstances;
3. Awardee will receive notification from SRRL on payment arrangement.
Complete and sign the application form and submit the hard copy of the required documents to the APSS General Office [HJ402] by 12:00nn on 13 January 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
1. *Completed Application Form (click here to download);
2. *Recent Academic Transcript;
3. Other supporting documents:
3.1. List of non-academic achievement and personal statement
(click here to download);
3.2 Copy of certificates or proof on extra-curricular activities and community service.
(Item with * is compulsory.)
APSS will send an acknowledge email upon the receipt of application. If you hesitate whether the application is well received, please contact us ASAP.
Late application will not be considered.
Applicants who do not receive notification by April 2016 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Email to email@example.com or contact APSS colleagues at 2766 5742 (Miss Emily SIU).