Application deadline: Noon on 13 January 2016 (Wed)
Number of Scholarship: 10 (APSS will recommend 13 candidates to Donor for final selection)
Amount: HK$25,000- each
- UGC-funded BASW full-time students;
- Local students with the right of abode in Hong Kong or permanent residency status;
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Academic excellence (Minimum GPA 3.3 or above);
- Commitment to social work as career;
- Dedication to work for the long-term wellbeing of Hong Kong society.
1. All applications will be reviewed and shortlisted by APSS Scholarship Selection Panel and 13 recommended applicants will be submitted to SAO for consideration;
2. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by HSBC between February and April 2016 to be arranged by SAO;
3. A total of 10 will be selected for the award of the scholarship;
4. The award of the scholarship is subject to the donors’ approval; and the donor reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship in case of unforeseeable circumstances or when no suitable candidates are available;
5. Awardees will be notified by SAO on payment arrangement.
Complete and sign the application form and submit the hard copy of the required documents to the APSS General Office [HJ402] by 12:00nn on 13 January 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
1.*Complete and submit Application Form (click here to download) along with:
*Recent Academic Transcript;
List of non-academic achievement and personal statement (click here to download);
Copy of certificates or evidence of participation in extra-curricular activities and delivery of community service.
(Items with * are compulsory.)
Students will be notified by email from APSS upon the receipt of their applications. Please contact ASAP for clarification whenever necessary.
Late application will not be considered.
Announcement of Result
Applicants who are not notified by April 2016 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Email to email@example.com or contact APSS Miss Emily Siu at 2766 5742.