Application deadline: Noon on 13 January 2016 (Wed)
Quantity: 1 (exclusive for APSS BASW(full-time) and BASPA(full-time) students)
Amount: HK$15,000- each
- Full-time students in UGC-funded BASW and BASPA prgoramme;
- Year 3 students in 4-years curriculum or year 2 students in 3-years curriculum;
- Local students.
The selection will be based on the academic results and financial needs of the previous year (e.g. preference will be given to the successful applicant of Government’s Financial Assistance Scheme). If there are candidates of comparable academic merits and financial needs, the one with province of origin from Panyu of PRC will be given priority.
1. APSS Scholarship Selection Panel will review all applications and nominate 1 student to receive the scholarship;
2. Final awardee is subject to the donors’ approval; and the donors reserve the right to withdraw the scholarships in case there is no deserving candidate or any other unforeseen circumstances;
3. Awardee will receive notification from SRRL on payment arrangement.
Complete and sign the application form and submit the hard copy of the required documents to the APSS General Office [HJ402] by 12:00nn on 13 January 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
1. *Completed Application Form (click here to download);
2. *Recent Academic Transcript;
3. Other supporting documents:
3.1. Proof of financial needs (eg: Document of Government’s Financial Assistance Scheme etc)
3.2 List of non-academic achievement and personal statement
(click here to download);
3.3 Copy of certificates or proof on extra-curricular activities and community service.
(Item with * is compulsory.)
APSS will send an acknowledge email upon the receipt of application. If you hesitate whether the application is well received, please contact us ASAP.
Late application will not be considered.
Applicants who do not receive notification by April 2016 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact APSS colleagues at 2766 5742 (Miss Emily SIU).