Application deadline: Noon on 15 August 2016 (Monday)
Quantity: 2 [exclusive for APSS eligible students. 1 for BASW(ft) and 1 for MASW-MH(pt)]
Amount: HK$6,000- each
- BASW full-time students;
- MASW(Mental Health) part-time students;
- Local students.
The selection will be based on academic merit, personal qualities, involvement in extra-curricular activities and financial needs.
1. APSS Scholarship Selection Panel will review all applications and nominate 2 students receive the scholarship;
2. Final awardees are subject to the donors’ approval; and the donors reserve the right to withdraw the scholarships in case there is no deserving candidate or any other unforeseen circumstances;
3. Awardees will receive notification from SAO on payment arrangement.
The application documents must be well-typed and submitted IN HARD COPY to HJ415 (Emily Siu) by noon on 15 August 2016, Monday. The application documents include:
1. *Completed Application Form with true signature on page 1 (click here to download)
2. *Copy of recent assessment result record OR academic transcript;
3. Other supporting documents: (optional but highly preferred as reference)
3.1 List of non-academic achievement and personal statement (click here to download);
3.2 Copy of certificates or proof on extra-curricular activities and community services;
3.3 Proof of financial needs (e.g. government grants, loans, social security assistance, etc.)
(Item with * is compulsory.)
APSS will send an acknowledge email upon the receipt of application. If you hesitate whether the application is well received, please contact us ASAP.
Late application will not be considered.
Applicants who do not receive notification by November 2016 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Email to email@example.com or contact APSS colleagues at 2766 5742 (Ms. Emily SIU) or 2766 5730 (Ms. Rachel HUI).