Application deadline: Noon on 13 January 2016 (Wed)
Quantity: 4 (exclusive for APSS HDSW and BASW full-time and part-time students)
Amount: HK$1,500- each
- Full-time/ part-time students in HDSW and BASW programmes;
- Both local and non-local students are eligible.
The selection will be based on academic merit, personal qualities and involvement in extra-curricular activities.
1. APSS Scholarship Selection Panel will review all applications and nominate 2 students from full time programmes and 2 students from part-time programmes to receive the prize;
2. Final awardees are subject to the donors’ approval; and the donors reserve the right to withdraw the scholarships in case there is no deserving candidate or any other unforeseen circumstances;
3. Awardees will receive notification from SRRL on payment arrangement.
Complete and sign the application form and submit the hard copy of the required documents to the APSS General Office [HJ402] by 12:00nn on 13 January 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
1. *Completed Application Form (click here to download);
2. *Recent Academic Transcript;
3. Other supporting documents:
3.1. Proof of financial needs (eg: Document of Government’s Financial Assistance Scheme etc)
3.2 List of non-academic achievement and personal statement
(click here to download);
3.3 Copy of certificates or proof on extra-curricular activities and community service.
(Item with * is compulsory.)
APSS will send an acknowledge email upon the receipt of application. If you hesitate whether the application is well received, please contact us ASAP.
Late application will not be considered.
Applicants who do not receive notification by April 2016 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Email to email@example.com or contact APSS colleagues at 2766 5742 (Miss Emily SIU).